Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Final Countdown.......

Today marks eight days until we leave, yikes!  It's going to be coming at us faster and faster from now on!  We are really in good shape though.  Kathy continues to kick butt on cleaning out closets, etc, and finished the kitchen yesterday.  It is really liberating to get rid of stuff!  We made two more trips to Goodwill with a packed car.

I'm almost done with the garage cleanup, and have to tackle my office next, ugh.  I've got hoarder tendencies; thank goodness Kathy doesn't, and I've had the good sense to just stay out of her way as she worked through clothes and kitchen stuff:  the less we have to pack and move, the better.  

Finally picked up my passport yesterday, and got a 90 day supply of my little white pills.  Oh, and we got a good quote on yard cleanup and garden maintenance, so that is taken care of.

I keep missing community meetings I really enjoy participating in, and concerned I'm sending the "Doug has already moved on" message, which is not the case at all, we are just so busy or tired from being busy, I don't have the energy.  There are a few projects I've been working on that must get done before I leave, so still working on them. 

That's all folks! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment